It's Friday. Alyssa and Kate both told me that I'd know whether I made the team or not today, but it's 12:45 and there is still no word. I'm not worried. I'm not disappointed. Just because Alyssa thought they had to have to roster for the teams turned in by tonight, doesn't mean she was right. It also doesn't mean that I didn't make the team, if she was correct. There's plenty of reasons why Danielle didn't notify people tonight. So, life goes on, and the long weekend is here. I have my dorm to myself, because Alesha and Edwin went home for the weekend. Tomorrow is a new day. I've got a new Faulkner story to read, as well as Sir Gawain and the Green Knight. There's plenty to keep me occupied while I await the verdict of Thursday's tests. And when I know, no matter what the news is, you will be one of the first to know.
On a separate note, I was assigned my horseback riding lesson times today. I'm riding Tuesdays from 8-9 (and that would be a.m. . . .) and Wednesdays 4-5. Look out sore muscles and sleepy class days, here I come!
03 September 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment